Finally, Orange Lantern!
Larfleeze translated into a pullover. I've been wanting to do this design for sometime. I searched for awhile for an orange that I liked, and I finally found this.
First I started by making the pattern, and cutting out all the pieces.
I then prepared the symbols. I applique all the edges down to secure them, and make it look nice.
A close-up of the symbol on the machine, where I used a zigzag stitch with a short length.
I applied piping to the edges of the accent sleeve.
Then I applied the symbol to the sleeve accent.
After adding piping (I hear piping) to all the orange pieces, I then stitched the orange pieces to the black base.
Detail of the front, the zipper enters the symbol.
Detail on the sleeve, several rows of piping on the sleeve, plus the symbol.